Friday, January 15, 2010

Shipping Boots

Here is a nice selection of shipping boots. The prices range from $10.00 to $20.00

All of them have 4 to the set (two fronts and two backs) They have all been used, I have washed them all so they are ready to use.

The Weatherbetta set has some tearing on the inside of one of the boots but is still usable as is. The set on the far left is more of a standing wrap then a shipping boot. This set sells new for $70.00

Photobucket

HART Rescue is a non profit horse and animal rescue team located in Yamhill County. We work with the local law enforcement agencies caring for abused, abandoned or lost horses and livestock. HART buys and sells horse tack to raise funds for the rescue, we also accept donations of unwanted horse tack, feed, supplies or money. If you have any tack that you would like to sell or donate, please bring it to the sale and talk to me about it. I also have a small hay bank to help people who are unable to buy feed for their animals so if you have any surplus hay you would like to donated please contact me and I will pick it up. I occasionally send out information emails with updates on what is going on at the rescue, adopted horses, horses that are up for adoption etc. If you would like to be added to that list, please email me through this ad and I will put you on the list. If you have any questions, or would like to come and see my rescue for yourself, please contact me. Visitors are always welcome!

For more information on HART, google HART Rescue, my web site is the first one that comes up.

No comments: